Senior Hardware Engineer
- Drive ASIC emulation activities.
- Develop and execute the SoC emulation test plan.
- Develop proprietary SoC validation boards, including system specification and design.
- Support board development using 3rd party providers.
- Develop and execute the SoC validation test plans.
- Specify and deliver the SoC validation board, by working with 3rd party providers as appropriate.
- Assist with SoC package selection and design to ensure suitability for partner/customer system reference designs.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 6 years experience working with FPGA hardware platforms and lab test equipment.
- Proficiency in hardware description languages, preferably Verilog.
- Proficiency in PCB planning and design.
- Experience in FPGA platform integration and support including porting of the RTL designs into FPGA platforms.
- Understanding of LTE based systems and test equipment would be a considerable benefit.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.