Senior Design Engineer
- Own and drive key sub-system architecture and design within the SoC.
- Work with other teams within the organization including system modelling, verification, emulation, and L1 control and L2/3 protocol stacks.
- Derive low power design architectures based on algorithmic requirements from system models.
- Provide RTL designs to both the verification and emulation teams, and assist the teams as required.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 6 years experience designing and coding complex systems.
- Track record of successful translation of complex system level algorithm requirements into hardware.
- Self motivated to meet agreed schedules and deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of key areas and protocols would be an asset, including common peripheral interfaces, on-chip interconnect, and embedded microcontrollers.
- Proficient in hardware description languages, preferably Verilog.
- Knowledge of block and system verification using Cadence or Synopsys simulation tools.
- Experience in cellular and/or wireless communications systems would be a considerable benefit.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.