LTE L1 Software Development Engineer
- Software design and development of LTE L1 control, including system integration and system debug.
- Support both host and target integration.
- Provide technical documentation, including interface of both PHY and L1 layers
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5 years experience in mobile communication software development particularly at L1 or PHY.
- Strong C/C++ programming background.
- Strong real-time, embedded software development background.
- Experience of software debug on target.
- Good understanding of LTE.
- Good understanding of production software design/practices.
- Experience with full product life cycle development, source control and defect tracking systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.